PageVisualize Main Features
Some of the main features of the PageVisualize Website Image Capture SDK include:
An evaluation version of the PageVisualize Image Capture SDK is available is currently available from the download page.
- Ability to capture an image of any standard HTML page
- Ability to retrieve page for capturing via HTTP, HTTPS, or from a local file
- Powerful COM automation API
- Multithreaded architecture for simultaneous processing of multiple requests
- Supports PNG, JPEG, BMP, and GIF target graphics file formats
- Configurable capture area width and height
- Captured image automatic scaling option
- Ability to enable or disable frames, scripts, ActiveX, Java, and embedded page images
- Configurable page capture timeout setting
- Configurable batch capture timeout setting
- Option to provide detailed logging of capture results (successful and/or failed captures)
- Command line utility for use with a command prompt
- Proprietary capture command language
- Batch capture command processing engine to process PageVisualize Command files (.pvc files)
- GUI utility for testing and building capture command strings
The PageVisualize Website Image Capture Application ($135.00), PageVisualize Website Image Capture SDK Enterprise Without Source Code ($345.00),
PageVisualize Website Image Capture SDK Enterprise With Source Code ($825.00), and PageVisualize SDK Enterprise Additional License ($99.00) are all
available for online ordering from the Purchase page.
E-Mail This Page
Print This Page
[ Sales Info ]
[ Support ]
[ Webmaster ]
©2004-2005 Lucid Step Software. All Rights Reserved.
Site last updated January 15, 2005.